This is the third Spanish Spelling Bee Competition organized so far. We previously did it in 2011-12 and 2012-13 school years.
– All the schools are invited; however, it is not mandatory.
– The competition will be done in three categories separately.
a. elementary schools b. middle schools c. high schools
– If a school has more than one category in the school body , the school can send one winner for each of the categories like one winner for elementary school section , one winner for middle school section and one winner for high school section.
– Spanish teachers can decide whom they should send to the competition from among their students.
– Sets of vocabulary the students are supposed to study are linked below
– Competition rules and regulations are linked below.
High School Level
Winner : Maria Quiñones / HSA Toledo
Runner up: William Stark / HSA Cleveland High
Middle School Level
Winner : Maryam Abbas / Noble Academy of Cleveland
Runner up: Ada Blattner / HSA Springfield
Elementary School Level
Winner : Teresa Quiñones / HSA Toledo
Runner up: Daniel Clemmos / Noble Academy of Cleveland